.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

strangeliz welcomes you!

Friday, October 07, 2005

what about Art?

I don't know how to start this post... Hmm
Today, I heard words that I waited for so long that I couldn't believe them... I've decided to take some drawing lessons last week. It's the third time I saw my teacher today and he wants me to think about it professionaly, and that he wants me to work much harder, and that I deserve his attention and that he will try to help me with the best way he can...
Am I happy? Yes! But why can't I believe in me?Why can't I feel that I can touch the moon? Is it because it's the first time someone actually believe's in what I do? or understands it? I have always heard critics, and reflexions of how weird is my drawing, that I've never think that there might be something worthy, but if I did think of that why did I continue to draw? I have NO idea...

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home