.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

strangeliz welcomes you!

Friday, June 24, 2005

LAlalllaLALALA happy moments! LALALA

"and IIII had the TIME of MYYY life, NO i neever FELT this wayyyy before,YESSSS
I SWEAR...."

well, NO I haven't resently see Dirty Dancing...BUT it would be this song that i'm definetly going to sing in some months..actually at the end of february...and you know why??? cause I'm going to see THE BEST BAND EVER in PARIS!!!! oh yes.... DEPECHE MODE TOUR 05-06!!!! and i'll be THERE!!! and im soooo excited as u can see...

but i think i deserve it after all...this summer i wont have the chance to have some vacations cause i have to make a 2 month practice for my uni...:(

OHHHHH!!!! BIG NEW!

I KILLED A MOUSE LAST SATURDAY!!! (hehe.. maybe it was Brain)

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home