.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

strangeliz welcomes you!

Friday, May 20, 2005

Creation

I was reading the other day my diary from Geneva/Ferney.. It wasn't a diary really, just thoughts, I was depressed,(again?!?!?!) :P and writing down my feelings helped me a lot... At the beginning I didn't know what to say, and then I couldn't stop! My feelings where transformed into words/phrases/paragraphs... I was so happy after this hole process...

+ I was writing quotes that I liked: "le beau est tjr bizarre" Baudelaire (beauty is always weird).. or that touched me,like: "on dirait que mon coeur et mon esprit n'appartiennent pas au meme individu" Rousseau (u could say that my heart and soul sometimes don't belong to the same person)... Lyrics of my favorite songs, pictures, postcards I was receiving and things like that...

I haven't touched it since I left Geneva, and reading all this stuff again,made me realized that I didn't remember that I had spent so much time on this thing...! Like an obsession... And I'm like this when I'm doing something creative, like drawing etc... Time goes by like a sec. I feel my head burning from ideas and I can't follow my "rushing" thoughts... they are sooo much and passing through my mind soooo quickly!!! I adore those moments... Even if at the end I'm like"what is this now?"(for my pict.) I'm enjoying so much the process that the answer is "meeee!!!!driving you crazy" lol and that's my answer to anyone who asks me... (but of course I really do know what it is, or why did I draw that, or how it ended up to be like that...you know.. the story "behind the scenes")

lol...

I will try to post a few pics of my "art" (dont like the word to much cause I don't consider myself as an artist,eventhough I believe that everyone has an artist-part) so you could do some critics... :S

Did God felt like this when he created the world? (just wondering) he might... he treasure us like we treasure smthg we created, no?

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home