.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

strangeliz welcomes you!

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Numb

This period of my life is soooo weird... soooo strange... I don't know what I want, what I seek for the future... or the present... i'm having "strange highs and strange lows" (just to quote dm lol)! I'm finally free, not involved, and soooo grateful for that... tired of being in a relation that leeds nowhere, and tired to even think to start one! But loneliness is unbearable to me... Trying to do so much things, not having the time to think about how I feel. Today just being with friends and then with my sister, having fun was so nice... But suddenly in the in betweens I felt the need to burst into tears,not knowing really why... I'm feeling like going crazy, needing a schrink or something!!!

My heart started to seek for help, unconsciously I started praying... And that reminded me that God is a listener and I'm truly happy for all what his doing for us.... he provides us with such a lot of things... (compation, safety, spiritual "food"...). even if we dont deserve it... :s

neway, I'm having my "crisis" period!!!

I think that a lot of people, even friends of mine don't know me at all... I'm sure that they don't know or understand my religious convictions... or my family problems... so do I finally have any friends?

I surely do... And they are few... and I don't want more....

So grateful, of having you guys!!! love

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home