.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

strangeliz welcomes you!

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Hope/Faith/Romance


world full of nothing
That's what I'm hearing all day long... Even in lyrics! If it's true, what makes us trying/ pushes us to survive? Why bother?

Hope.

Hope for a better day, a better tomorrow... Where the sky is blue, and sometimes grey: but not because of the pollution, but because it's natural.. to rain! So the trees can grow up, the flowers flourish and fill the world of colors... Like a Monets' painting! Capturing your heart for eternity! Because we desire, we want such perfect life for eternity as those landscapes (not a "world full of nothing") So we HOPE... And Hope never dies, and if she does: you can take your life away... :P

Faith.

Faith of knowing/believing in someones love and protection. I would quote only this:

Like a shepherd he will shepherd his own drove. With his arm he will collect together the lambs; and in his bosom he will carry them. Those giving suck he will conduct with care

Romance.

I think that what we seek is to feel that we are "special". Of course, everyone is unique, not only physicaly but spiritualy too... But do we feel special? Maybe there are a lot of answers, because there are no right or wrong ones... as:

  1. when we success/ reach a goal
  2. when we are content of what we have *truly rare!
  3. when we realise how blessed we are with our life... Precious gift.

I always felt in a weird way that I wasn't "ordinary", even in my biggest depretion, maybe that's because no one understands me completely(well, I don't!) lol!!! I'm a dreamer... I feel special: when someone cares, when I feel loved, when I can sit on the beach and let the wind blow up my mind,when I can take a pencil: take out my soul and draw something from the bottom of my heart... when... when...

Do you feel that? Someone told me the other day that "it's funny how you talk and see things... With such an artistic way"... Mmmm, I don't know what is the "artistic" way but I would say a romantic one... Romance! We all hope for Romance, and one thing is for sure... I'm a true romantic... Hope for romance.... I don't mean silly flowers all over the place/candies/choco etc... That's not romance.... Those are "traps", and corruption is there with wide open arms... and pain... heartbreaking...

Romance is important, it's a way to show to someone how much he/she is important to you and make him/her feel unique! Everybody wants that, seeks and hope to find that! If not? They are lying... Because WE NEED someone we can count on, even if we know deep in our hearts that we are never alone... Someone who never forgets us, is always around: God!

Thank you

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home