.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

strangeliz welcomes you!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

lonely


sometimes I wish I was someone who can be confident and someone that knows and believes in his "gift"...
that knows he's worthy...
I could never say "I know that what I do is beautiful,of course I can feel it, but it's my impression as the creator"


and then sometimes I become that person... And everything vanishes... I can do it, I can rule the world, I can paint the world... the romance in me, the beauty in me, the loneliness in me

3 Comments:

  • Hey I 'm sure you know you are worthy. Just maybe you are not always sure of yourself, you don't believe in your talent or you don't believe in yourself at all.

    That's called SANITY baby.

    And thank God you are melancholic sometimes...

    By Blogger Jason, at 5:11 PM GMT+3  

  • Giauto uparxoume kai emeis na sto epinthimizoume...exeis apisteuto talento...upopteuomai oti eisai kai ena polu omorfo atomo!

    Just believe...

    ***

    By Blogger exilio, at 2:16 PM GMT+3  

  • Funny enoughm, some of the best creative stuff one can make happens when you're unsure about yourself and your gifting. It's still the case here, beautiful paintings Liz! Still, thank God your confidence isn't in you but in Christ...
    Joey

    By Blogger J.T. Noels, at 7:46 PM GMT+3  

Post a Comment

<< Home