.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

strangeliz welcomes you!

Monday, July 03, 2006

muse

i ve go to find my theme... MY main theme...
Like Dali had Gala, like Monet had his nenuphars, like Modigliani's portraits... Where is mine? For once more, I feel empty! Oh, please come and fill this void in me... My heart and soul are sicking for some excitement!!!
You give me love, but I need passion... Breath my parfums, feel the taste of my hair... Tell me your in love, show me your sacrifice and you'll see mine.
Tear up yourself for me, don't be afraid, 'cause I'm not selfcentered, I'm not greedy... I'm just an artist without a theme, without a muse... be my muse, so I can found myself... please come... come, I'm not far far far away...
I'll stay here for you.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home