.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

strangeliz welcomes you!

Thursday, May 11, 2006

30.04.06

metro.
music lessons? quite interesting. i like them very much. i don't understand the 1/3 of it, or not sure if i remember everything but i like it. there are moments that i truly believe that i could do something in the music industry, but afterwards logic reminds me how huge this business is... then i think of dm.. how they started, they were only kids playing with synths... but they had the gift and the chance.. or the persistence to do something... do i have this gift? do i have the "balls"?
drawing lessons. I know how to express something, not like in music(well yet)... I have a picture in my mind? something that caressed my "memory section" of my mind. like observing john
sitting on a bench, sad... I felt his sadness as if it was mine, maybe because i knew that i was responsible for it.. and now! after years I'm drawing it.. but he is changing. He's sitting in a kinda dolphin back, who's jumping over a cave. In the cave there's a girl, she's running away to hide..it's dark! Over their heads there's the moon crying, blurred by the rain, and the starfall...
and all this set is chased by a tree-bird. Their queen overjoyed by her possession of fear triumphs!!!

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home