.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

strangeliz welcomes you!

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

girl vs woman

1: Susanita: what is in this callendar picture, mafalda?
mafalda: the photo of a spaceship.
2: mafalda: don't you get moved? it's like holding the future!!!
susanita: that's for sure!
3:susanita: it's truly very moving! it seems like a lipstick!
4:susanita: what's wrong? aren't you gonna use a lipstick when you'll get older? don't you get moved by THAT future?
mafalda: my goodness!!

I hear men talking... about women (mostly)!
and what they want is a Woman, NOT some girl... or girl in a body of a woman! they want to bite her till the bone... and they don't wanna have regrets after doing their job...

it's nature! i'm not blaming anyone... maybe one day i'll do that to!

My point is that I WISH to always remain a girl in the body of a woman... knowing how to control "my powers" but having my innocence preserved, even if slowly it's slipping away from me. And the day that i'll wake and would like to do the same thing that most men do i shall know that something died inside me.



5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home